Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tasting: "Angove Zibibbo"


Name: Angove Zibibbo
Variety: Sparkling Moscato
Region: South Australia
Country: Australia
Year: N/A
Price: $15
Shop Review: This is a tasty and generous Moscato that opens with plush aromas of honey, peach syrup, white flower, and fragrant exotic fruit. There's a nice sensation of fullness and creaminess in the mouth that is backed by the foamy effervescence of this sparkling dessert wine.
My Review: I am not a big fan of Moscato in general, so I did not find this wine to be pleasing. However, when tasting it I felt that it was a well-made wine and I enjoyed its quality. I did not taste as many fruits as suggested in the review, but instead I tasted overwhelming sweet sensations. I felt that it was very similar to tasting a Fresca soda.

I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment