![]() |
| Image Source: http://www.snooth.com/wine/canyon-road-pinot-noir-2012/#paginate-able-photos |
Variety: Pinot Noir
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2012
Price: $6.95
Shop Review: "Rich, fruit forward cherry flavors, soft tannins, a medium body, and a smooth velvety finish. Pairs well with creamy soups, salmon, and savory pork dishes."
Personal Review: This wine smelt very much like a strawberry banana smoothie. After smelling it again, I also got hints of raspberry on the nose. The nose of this wine made me very excited to taste it, and it did not disappoint once I did. It had a strong strawberry jam flavor, with floral hints. The fruity taste was punctuated with a creamy, milky finish which rounded out its smooth finish. Overall, this wine packed a punch of flavor and I enjoyed it very much.
I tasted this wine on its own without food.
I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:
Post a Comment