![]() |
| Image Source: http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=929261 |
Name: Wine Men of Gotham
Variety: Chardonnay Semillon
Region: South Australia
Country: Australia
Year: 2008
Price: $7.95
Shop Review: "Chardonnay Semillon is a blend of 80% Chardonnay and 20% Semillon. It gives a moderate intensity of melon, guava, apricot, and butterscotch aromas. The medium bodied palate provides attractive acidity along with plenty of tropical fruit flavors and a medium-long finish."
Personal Review: This wine had a distinct aroma of apple juice with crisp honey hints. Upon tasting it, I detected obvious hints of pear. It was also musty in taste, but not in an unpleasant way. I enjoyed the smell and the taste, although they seemed to differ from one another. This wine made my mouth feel clean afterward. Overall, the flavor seemed watered down, but I still enjoyed it.
I tasted this wine on its own without food.

No comments:
Post a Comment